Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Alexandre BECHE <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/28 11:16:37 UTC

Starting point for apache drill

Dear Drill user and dev,

I plan to checkout the code and to try Apache Drill in my own Hadoop
infrastructure.
>From your wiki page, I found the overall concept and design document but no
documentation on how to get started.

Where can I found some basic instructions on how to install it? Could I
found it directly inside the repo?

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Alexandre

Re: Starting point for apache drill

Posted by Thanos Papaoikonomou <th...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Ted

Στις 28/5/2013 6:16 μμ, ο/η Ted Dunning έγραψε:

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thanos Papaoikonomou <th...@gmail.com>.
Hello Michael, Drill team,

Posted by Michael Hausenblas <mi...@gmail.com>.