Posted to user@spark.apache.org by 965 <10...@qq.com> on 2018/11/30 14:31:51 UTC

回复:Do we need to kill a spark job every time we change and deploy it?

I think if your job is running and you want to deploy a new jar which is the new version for the other, spark will think the new jar is another job ,
they distinguish job by  Job ID , so if you want to replace the jar ,you have to kil job every time;