Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com> on 2014/06/12 19:16:21 UTC

Welcoming Bowen Zhang as Oozie committer

It is my pleasure to announce that Oozie PMC has invited Bowen to become
anOozie committer and he has accepted our invitation.
Bowen has already made several contributions to Oozie and we are sure
manymore will come in his new role.
Please join me congratulating him.
Regards- Robert, on behalf of the Oozie PMC.

P.S. Our apologies for not sending this out sooner; Bowen became a
committer back in March

Re: Welcoming Bowen Zhang as Oozie committer

Posted by Purshotam Shah <pu...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Bowen!

Posted by Purshotam Shah <pu...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Bowen!

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Bowen !!!

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Bowen !!!

Posted by Ryota Egashira <eg...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Congrats, Bowen!

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Bowen! Expecting continuous involvement in the project.

 Regards,

Mohammad

Posted by Ryota Egashira <eg...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Congrats, Bowen!