Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by David Qain <xd...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/16 06:42:09 UTC

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name

Hello,

Before the Required="true" validation is added to the
input component, the jsf page is rendered correctly
without error.

After the Required="true" validation is added to the
input component, the jsf page throw the resource
bundle missing exception as following:

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Can't find bundle for
base name com.test.Message.properties, locale en_US
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:209)
com.epcera.config.common.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:100)
org.springframework.web.jsf.RequestHandledFilter.doFilter(RequestHandledFilter.
java:116)

root cause

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle
for base name com.test.Message.properties, locale
en_US
java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:804)
java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:773)
java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:661)

Please help.
Thanks !

David

http://my.yahoo.com

Re: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name

Posted by David Qain <xd...@yahoo.com>.
Oliver,

Thank you very much !  The problem was solved after
the correct message bundle is added to the
faces-config.xml.  I do not understand why it works
with wrong message bundle before validation is used.

David

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Re: Duplicate Id Error Using Calendar Component

Posted by David Qain <xd...@yahoo.com>.
Hi all,

Has any one experienced the problem that I had when
using the myfaces Calender component in Sun RI ?  Any
help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

David

Posted by David Qain <xd...@yahoo.com>.
Hi all,

http://my.yahoo.com

Duplicate Id Error Using Calendar Component

Posted by Oliver Rossmueller <ol...@tuxerra.com>.