Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Roman Sergey <ro...@telenetik.net> on 2010/09/02 13:17:33 UTC

CRLF ending in config files and scripts of 2.1.6 release tarball

  Hello team,

Some Windows guy made a mess. I can see the CRLF in all scripts and
config files of geronimo 2.1.6 tarball release.

I think this should be fixed.

Thank you.
--
Roman

Re: CRLF ending in config files and scripts of 2.1.6 release tarball

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 2, 2010, at 7:17 AM, Roman Sergey wrote:

> Hello team,
>
> Some Windows guy made a mess. I can see the CRLF in all scripts and config files of geronimo 2.1.6 tarball release.
>
> I think this should be fixed.

Hi Roman,
Yes, we did generate quite a mess. We'll get a new release out soon...

--kevan