Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by MantissaHotmail <fr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/09/19 14:18:23 UTC

James does not send mails

Hi,
    Since last wednesday (9/15), james stop sending mails, the smtp is
alive, you can use it, but james does not send the mails in the outgoing
folder (my outgoing folder in the moment has more than 4000 mails..). I
restarted james several times but nothing happened, and I can find no error
messages.
    Can someone help me?
[]s
Freddy
Frederico Silva Guimarães
Tel: (21) 9952-1717
ICQ: 127277403
Email: kid@teccomm.les.inf.puc-rio.br

Posted by Freddy <ki...@teccomm.les.inf.puc-rio.br>.
I was using James 2.1.3 and want to start to use the James 2.2.0
I am trying to configure james 2.2.0 (I edit the same things I edited in the
configuration of the James2.1.3)
but he is not accept any of my recipients.
When I try to send a mail I receive a messge that my recipients are rejected
by the server.
Howcan I change this????

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Re: James does not send mails

Posted by MantissaHotmail <fr...@hotmail.com>.
The version is 2.1.3
The unique files in the logs folder are the readme.txt and the phoenix.log
(the attachment...)
[]s
Freddy
Frederico Silva Guimar�es