Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by zhiqing wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/03 06:42:18 UTC

in future versions of cloudstack,whether to support bare metal?

hello

I download cloudstack 3.0-3.2 InstallGuide,don't find out about bare metal
content,I want to know,in future versions of cloudstack,whether to support
bare metal?

thanks in advance.

Re: in future versions of cloudstack,whether to support bare metal?

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.
On 03-Sep-2012, at 10:31 AM, zhiqing wu <wu...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I had downloaded the advance installation guide,really no bare metal

yes, 2.2.14 does:
http://download.cloud.com/releases/2.2.0/CloudStack2.2.14InstallGuide.pdf

Page no. 86 onwards.

Hope this helps,
Rohit

Re: in future versions of cloudstack,whether to support bare metal?

Posted by zhiqing wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I had downloaded the advance installation guide,really no bare metal
content,you can check.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.