Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/30 21:37:20 UTC

4.4.0 tags in git

Hi!

I went to git[1] today to try to get the official tags for the 4.4.0
release and noticed that there are a bunch of rc0 and rc1 tags, but no
official pushed tags for 4.4.0.

Anyone have the official ones handy that they could push, please?
Additional brownie points if someone can clean up all of the rcX tags too :)

Thanks!

- Josh

[1] https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=phoenix.git

Re: 4.4.0 tags in git