Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Meeraj Kunnumpurath <mk...@googlemail.com> on 2009/02/25 06:39:46 UTC

Commons Net 2.0

Hi,

Does anyone use the above on OSX with Java 5. The code that was running with
1.4.1 version of the library seems to be failing with the following
exception,

Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Unconnected sockets not implemented
        at javax.net.SocketFactory.createSocket(SocketFactory.java:97)
        at
org.apache.commons.net.SocketClient.connect(SocketClient.java:152)

Ta
Meeraj

Re: Commons Net 2.0

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 25/02/2009, Meeraj Kunnumpurath <mk...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> k, thanks. Strange thing is I have seen this posted on a number of lists and
>  has been attributed to Java 6. However, I am running this with Java 5 on
>  OSX.

Maybe Java 5 on OSX is different.

Re: Commons Net 2.0

Posted by Meeraj Kunnumpurath <mk...@googlemail.com>.