Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@twcny.rr.com> on 2006/11/07 01:46:16 UTC

activemq-cpp-1.0 release candidate

Hey all

I've put together a source archive containing the release candidate for
activemq-cpp 1.0 and placed it in my account here:
http://people.apache.org/~tabish/

I've cut a 1.0 tag for this as well in SVN located at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/activemq-cpp/tags/active
mq-cpp-1.0

take a look, see if there's anything missing or in need of changing before
we call it done.

Regards

Tim.

RE: activemq-cpp-1.0 release candidate

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@twcny.rr.com>.
I've put together a new source archive containing the release candidate for
activemq-cpp 1.0 and placed it in my account here:
http://people.apache.org/~tabish/

This includes the suggested changes from below.

As of now I cannot address the OS X problem as I don't have a machine to
test with.  We may have to leave that for a later date.

Take a look.

Thanks
Tim

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Hi Tim,

It looks like a good start!

It compiled great under OS X and the unit tests passed fine.  The
integration tests bombed out though:

$ src/test-integration/activemq-test-integration
integration::durable::DurableTester::test.Starting activemqcms durable
test (sending 1000 messages per type and sleeping 5 milli-seconds) ...

caught unknown exception - tid: 50423296
        FILE: ./../main/activemq/concurrent/Lock.h, LINE: 111 - tid: 50423296
Bus error

Also... I noticed that we have some files with mixed line endings..
.specifically configure.ac.  We might want to make sure the svn eol
style is set to native on all the text files.

We should add a apache copyright header to
./autogen.sh
**/Makefile.am

The xcode project is also not setup correctly.. I'll work on getting
this right and commit the fix shortly.

On 11/6/06, Timothy Bish <ta...@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
> Hey all
>

> I've put together a source archive containing the release candidate for
> activemq-cpp 1.0 and placed it in my account here:
> http://people.apache.org/~tabish/
>

> I've cut a 1.0 tag for this as well in SVN located at:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/activemq-cpp/tags/active
> mq-cpp-1.0
>

> take a look, see if there's anything missing or in need of changing before
> we call it done.
>

> Regards
>
> Tim.

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: Lets vote: activemq-cpp-1.0 release

Posted by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com>.
So far, we've got two +1's ... if we want to stick with the standard 3-vote
model, we need at least one more person to chime in ... unless we let Tim
vote for himself :)

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
+1

Posted by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com>.