Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Erik Pearson <er...@cariboulake.com> on 2000/10/18 22:42:52 UTC

Suggestions for ActionForward usage with multiple frames?

I've been banging my head against the wall trying to come up with a way to
have a form response update multiple frames, using ActionForward and action
mapping.  I haven't really come up with a good way, and as a fallback, I've
written a bean with javabean properties for each of the frame src tags, and
set this from the forwarding servlet before calling a frameset jsp.

Has anyone come up with a better way, and if not, should something like this
be added to the struts framework?

  -- Erik

--
Erik Pearson                                       Caribou Lake Software
erik@cariboulake.com                         http://www.cariboulake.com/