Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matt E <mg...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/23 22:49:48 UTC

Adding to JavaScript Validator

Hello All.

I'm using Struts 1.1rc2 with the Validator Frame work.
 I have some conditional validation that has to be
done (if this option is selected, then some other
field must be filled out).

Everything works fine when I mess around with the
validate method of the action form, but I don't know
what I need to do so get JavaScript validation
working.

I'd like to have a way to call my own methods in
adition to the ones called when I use <html:javascript
form="myForm"> and have all the errors pop up in the
same error box.

Is there an easy way to do this?