Posted to user@struts.apache.org by SPietsch <SP...@gmx.net> on 2001/04/21 17:30:48 UTC

File Upload Exeption maxsize

Michael> I would assume if you could somehow catch the ServletException that wraps
Michael> it, you could get the root cause and see if it's an instance of
Michael> org.apache.struts.upload.MaxLengthExceededException and go from there.
Michael> Could that work inside of a jsp error page? Like this:

Well  it could if I only would get so far. I don't know really where to
catch  the  exception.  How  would I achieve this in struts-upload? In
witch function of UploadAction or UpoadForm is this exception thrown?

It  would be nice if you could give me some pointer since I would like
to avoid to go to deep in to the struts source code.
Maybe  it isn't even a bad idea to provide an example in struts-upload
ones it is working.

Soeren
When you become used to never being alone, you may consider yourself
Americanized.