Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Dr. Shim" <dr...@alienmelon.com> on 2002/04/29 23:37:21 UTC

Is There a Way Around Creating a Folder for Every Website?

My question is, is there an alternative to creating a folder in Apache's
root directory for every project I make? This is probably a very simple
question, but I'm pretty new to Apache. If there's a manual entry that
answers my question, could you give me a link to it? I'm reading through it
now, but no luck.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Re: ASP in Apache 2.0.32?

Posted by Paul Ellison <ph...@mmcable.com>.
I haven't gotten to that point yet but am very interested in the answer - If
anyone has any insight to this ASP question please post.

Much appreciated,

Paul

Posted by Alex Togstad <sn...@3dretreat.com>.
Howdy;

First, Sorry if this has already been brought up! I have *tried* to search
as much as I could, but I keep getting apache 1.3 answers.

I have used Sun Chili!Soft ASP for recent Apache versions.And it all worked
great. . .

Now I have Apache 2.0.32 installed and now I can't get my ASP scripts to
work once again . .

Will the current version of Chili!Soft ASP work (v3.6.2) or do I have to
wait and or figure out another way to get my asp scripts to work?

This is what I had in my last httpd.conf script for 1.3:

LoadModule casp2_module "C:\WINNT\System32\chiliasp/apachmod22.dll"
.
.
AddHandler chiliasp .asp
AddHandler chiliasp .asa
.
.

Re: Is There a Way Around Creating a Folder for Every Website?

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Dr. Shim wrote:

> My question is, is there an alternative to creating a folder in Apache's
> root directory for every project I make? This is probably a very simple
> question, but I'm pretty new to Apache. If there's a manual entry that
> answers my question, could you give me a link to it? I'm reading through it
> now, but no luck.

You need to be much more specific about what you are trying to accomplish.
How can we tell you if there is an alternative if we don't know what you
are trying to do?

JOshua.