Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by eOk <eo...@vodafone.ie> on 2005/05/26 11:19:03 UTC

Slightly off topic - Looking for the author of "Strutting your stuff with struts"

Hey,

I happened upon iBatis from reading the struts intro titled "Strutting
your stuff with struts". We have been using iBatis as a prototype for a
new system and I have to show some people show to put struts and iBatis
together. I was hoping to point people at the really helpful info at
http://www.reumann.net/ but it seems to be off the air. Anyone have
details of the author?

regards

Eoin

Re: Slightly off topic - Looking for the author of "Strutting your stuff with struts"

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
If you would like to chat with him live... you can use irc and visit
the #funkycodemonkey irc channel at irc.darkmyst.org. He is a regular
(annoyance?) on the channel :D. But, he will not be back around until
Monday. He is on a weekend trip to Tennessee

Brandon

Posted by eOk <eo...@vodafone.ie>.
Thanks

Eoin