Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ajay <aj...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/12 18:50:23 UTC

Re: Stable cassandra build for production usage

Hi,

We did our research using 2.0.11 version. While preparing for the
production deployment, found out the following issues:

1) 2.0.12 has nodetool cleanup issue -
2) 2.0.11 has nodetool issue -
3) OpsCenter 5.1.0 supports only - 2.0.9 and not later 2.0.x -
4) 2.0.9 has schema refresh issue -

Please suggest what is the best option in this for production deployment in
EC2 given that we are deploying Cassandra cluster for the 1st time (so
likely that we add more data centers/nodes and schema changes in the
initial few months)

Thanks
Ajay

Posted by Ajay <aj...@gmail.com>.