Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adrian Herscu <bm...@fastmail.fm> on 2007/05/13 16:01:37 UTC

[m2] how to call a mojo from other mojo

Hi all,

After digging an hour in the documentation and sources I have no example
of calling other mojos from an ANT-based mojo.

Is it possible? How?

Adrian.

Re: [m2] how to call a mojo from other mojo

Posted by Adrian Herscu <bm...@fastmail.fm>.
Hi Wendy,

I have described my problem in a previous post ([m2] Configuring mojo
parameters), but got not replies still :-(

Basically, it is one mojo implemented in ANT which needs to get the work
of other mojo before (maven-dependency-plugin:unpack-dependencies). I
can see to ways: 1) call the other mojo directly; 2) do some trick in
the plexus components.xml descriptor, or somewhere else, to pass the
other mojo the "right" parameters.

Please help,
Adrian.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

--
Wendy

Re: [m2] how to call a mojo from other mojo

Posted by Adrian Herscu <bm...@fastmail.fm>.

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 5/13/07, Adrian Herscu <bm...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> After digging an hour in the documentation and sources I have no example
> of calling other mojos from an ANT-based mojo.
>
> Is it possible? How?

I have recently developed a "subclass" of the war plugin. It is
duplicating the war plugins fields (yes, doing copy&paste in the
source code) and acting as a proxy to an instance of the war plugin.

I haven't yet published the source code, but I intend to do that in
the near future. (Docs are to be written.)

Jochen

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've