Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by hsp <pi...@ibest.com.br> on 2014/02/10 12:18:23 UTC

Using NoSql as persistence

Will it be possible to use some NoSql as persistence with jackrabbit in near
future?
Regards,
Helio.

Re: Using NoSql as persistence

Posted by JCR <jc...@proxymit.net>.
On 10.02.2014 19:45, hsp wrote:
> Hi Michael, thanks by your time;
>
> Nowadays, the repositories with jackrabbit we have are about 10TB with
> 1Million items.
> The persistence is with postgresql and datastore.
> We have some limitations with postgresql in terms of performance, and I
> think if migrate all to some NoSql would improve
> performance/readability/expandability, but I did not find any threads
> showing this scenario to do some tests.
>
> Regards,
> Helio.

Try http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/

It's based on MongoDB.

--Juerg

Re: Using NoSql as persistence

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Hi

The following thread is not very recent

http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/NoSql-Support-td3726565.html

but might be still interesting.

What are your reasons that you want to use NoSQL as persistence?

Thanks

Michael