Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by "D. Stuart Freeman" <st...@et.gatech.edu> on 2009/06/02 17:58:28 UTC

Re: Sling Documentation

That seems doable.  Where should I put the output of this effort?  It
looks like I can edit the "setting up eclipse..." page, but not the
"getting and building sling" page in place on cwiki.

RE: Sling Documentation

Posted by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch>.
Hi Stuart

> OK, I'd like to update the "Getting and Building Sling" page.
>
> On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 10:22:06PM +0200, Mike Müller wrote:
> > Hi Stuart
> >
> > You just tell me, which page you like to update, and either
> > create this page in the public wiki or I will create you a copy
> > of the original page there. You'll then be able to make
> your changes.
> > After that I will take them over to the Sling website.
> > So just tell me, which page you like to update or rewrite.
> > As I said, every help is very welcome.
>>> snip snap

Ok, I made you a copy of the original under [1].
Please let me know as soon as you have finished updating.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Getting+and+Building+Sling

best regards
mike

Re: Sling Documentation