Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Antonio De Miguel <de...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/07 10:45:22 UTC

Help with updateHandler commit stats

Hi,

I'm taking a look to UpdateHandler stats... and i see when autosoftcommit
occurs (every 10 secs) both metrics, "commits" and "soft autocommits"
increments by one. ¿is this normal?

My config is:

autoCommit: 180 secs
autoSoftCommit: 10 secs

Thanks!

Re: Help with updateHandler commit stats

Posted by Amrit Sarkar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Antonio,

I think it is itself suggesting what it is. Meanwhile in official
documentation:

autocommits

Total number of auto-commits executed.

so yeah, total number of commits executed in the core's lifetime.

Look into:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Performance+Statistics+Reference
for more details.

Amrit Sarkar