Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Joshua Dunham <jo...@vrtx.com> on 2018/12/10 21:09:49 UTC

Rya backends

Hi Rya Devs,

How closely integrated is Rya to Accumulo? Can we substitute a different backend store? I’m looking into a POC with Apache Ignite backed by Scylla (Cassandra in C) and would love to see if Rya can utilize this as a backend store.

Also, do you see this project overlapping with Apache Marmotta? I know they bill themselves as a W3C reference implementation of a linked data platform but at first glance there seems to be a bit of overlap. Do you see the roadmap taking Rya into a different territory?

Thanks in advance!

This email message and any attachments are confidential and intended for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to this message, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.