Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2007/11/05 22:19:16 UTC

Tomcat GBean names for valves

Would anybody have a strong objection if I renamed the GBeans for the
Tomcat valves from "FirstValve" and "SecondValve" to reflect the
function of the valves themselves?

FirstValve --> AccessLogValve
SecondValve --> SingleSignOnValve

Joe

Re: Tomcat GBean names for valves

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1 go for it.  The first valve/second valve came from it being an
example due to the chain...I guess it just kinda stuck ;-)

Jeff

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1,  this will help users wishing to customize their valve chain.

Best wishes,
Paul