Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Mikhail Novikov <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/28 21:38:30 UTC

Small bug in Futon

Re: Small bug in Futon

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@buyways.nl>.
Hi,

I too get into trouble in futon after adding several documents via curl
containing the typical <, >, ", ' and & characters. All except ' and " are
escaped properly in HTML, i get the usual entities. I don't get any errors
with the double quote (this is being escaped with a slash of course) and
the single quote ID sends me to /_utils/document.html?test/

The quotes at least should be converted to entities, it would surely mess
up element attributes if keys are to be used there.

Cheers,