Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2001/01/15 22:00:00 UTC

[Cocoon Users] List Protocol

Posted weekly.

1. Please check the FAQ and mail archives before asking questions. That
saves everyone's time.

2. Please keep messages related to Cocoon, this is a busy list.

This message intentionally brief. See
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/mail-lists.html

Thank you.

Re: [Cocoon Users] List Protocol

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.

Donald Ball a écrit :

> On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
> > Could you add a direct link to the FAQ ? This will avoid questions such
> > as "where is the FAQ" while keeping the message brief.
>
> hell, could we add the faq url to the automatic list footer?

Why not ? That's done on many other mailing lists.

--
Sylvain Wallez
Anyware Technologies

Re: [Cocoon Users] List Protocol

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Could you add a direct link to the FAQ ? This will avoid questions such
> as "where is the FAQ" while keeping the message brief.

hell, could we add the faq url to the automatic list footer?

- donald

Re: [Cocoon Users] List Protocol

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.

--