Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ashima Bansal <as...@blackcapit.com> on 2014/11/28 11:48:41 UTC

Fwd: Cordova file transfer

Is it possible to upload pdf or text files from our phone internal
storage/SD Card . I tried using file transfer but its working only for
images and not for other files. How can we do this ?

Thank You,
Ashima Bansal

Re: Cordova file transfer

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
This is a cordova development mailing list, not for problems when
developing apps using cordova.
Ask on the phonegap google group or stack overflow.

But yes, you can upload other files, not just images.