Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Colin Chalmers <co...@maxware.nl> on 2002/11/20 14:20:46 UTC

VelocityService

Hi,

There's a setting in TurbineProperties called

services.VelocityService.file.resource.loader.modificationCheckInterval = 2

which I think checks the templates every two seconds for changes?

In a production environment I would like to disable this. False gives an Exception. Should I use 0 or a very high number?

Thx

/c

Re: VelocityService

Posted by Colin Chalmers <co...@maxware.nl>.
Hi Chris,

Just as I thought, just couldn't quite pin down the info you just sent.

Thx

/c

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>