Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/09 19:05:27 UTC

Re: Podling Report Reminder - June 2018 [MENTOR]

Hi John

We have our report here [1] as draft ready to be inserted and signed off.

If you give me write access to wiki [2] I can copy paste and ask the
mentors for final sign off.

Or if you can copy paste from from [1] that also works.

-cs

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=85475755
[2] https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2018