Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by "HC Tu ( 杜海成 )" <HC...@taiwanmobile.com> on 2008/05/30 12:50:05 UTC

Cannot exit Edit save

Hi,
     Whenever I tried to save the page under editing, it saved the page and put me right back to the
    editing mode.  I must have screw up some configuration somewhere. Can anyone
    point it out where I did wrong? Thanks.
Hai-Chen Tu

DISCLAIMER:
Sample Disclaimer added in a VBScript.

RE: Cannot exit Edit save

Posted by "HC Tu ( 杜海成 )" <HC...@taiwanmobile.com>.
It turns out that I had a typo in baseURL and as a result save doesn't work properly.

Hai-Chen Tu