Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/12 13:12:22 UTC

Site update ...

Hi guys,

following the MINA 2.0.20 and 2.1.0 releases, I'm updating the sites so
that one can see both packages, and both javadocs.

I'm also going a bit further: we can't get older javadocs, the only
version we can see is the last one. I'm fixing this, by injecting older
javadocs in a place where it can be accessed. I have modified the old
download link to refer to a new page :

http://mina.staging.apache.org/mina-project/downloads_old.html

(not that currently all the javadocs links are broken, because I haven't
yet push anything related: I have either to regenerate all the previous
versions' javadocs, or to fetch them from SVN... Not sure which one is
the least painfull option :/)

As a side note, the other projects have the exact same issue related to
Javadocs. It would be useful to get this fix too.

Thanks !