Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Poorvi Ahirwal <po...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/23 09:06:38 UTC

(Unknown)

Hi,
I am executing a mapreduce program with hcatalog and hive database. Even if
the jars are included its showing this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException:
com.google.common.util.concurrent.UncheckedExecutionException:
javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException: Class
org.datanucleus.api.jdo.JDOPersistenceManagerFactory was not found.
NestedThrowables:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.datanucleus.api.jdo.JDOPersistenceManagerFactory
at
org.apache.hcatalog.mapreduce.HCatInputFormat.setInput(HCatInputFormat.java:88)
at
org.apache.hcatalog.mapreduce.HCatInputFormat.setInput(HCatInputFormat.java:64)
Please help

thanks

Re:

Posted by Poorvi Ahirwal <po...@gmail.com>.
sorry i forgot to mention. i am not using eclipse

Re:

Posted by Karthiksrivasthava <ka...@gmail.com>.