Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bastian Voigt <po...@bastian-voigt.de> on 2007/05/02 17:22:52 UTC

How to call @EventListener every 60 seconds

Hi *,
for my application, which just migrated to Tap 4.1 I need an AJAX
request to be made every 60 seconds to refresh some of my components
with new data. In Tap 4.0 I used XTile for this, but I wonder if this
can be made simpler with Tap 4.1's EventListener. Is it possible to call
an event listener every 60 seconds?

Re: How to call @EventListener every 60 seconds

Posted by Josh Long <st...@gmail.com>.
have your event listener  registered on an object that in turn has a method
that, through a setTimeout, is called every 60 seconds and...

actually heres the answer to that verys ame question i posted about 7 months
ago:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tapestry-users/200609.mbox/%3C6170249.post@talk.nabble.com%3E

hope this helps,
Joshua Long