Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Dave Nesbitt <Da...@pacbell.net> on 1997/09/11 19:50:02 UTC

other/1118: See above

>Number:         1118
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       See above
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:
>Environment:
This problem has to do with the URL name mosaic.com. Our church here in Los
Angeles is called Mosaic. We already are using the URL: mosaic.org. Of course,
everyone trys mosaic.com first. But your using that as an entry link point to
your Web server, but not as your main URL. Could someone at your company contact
me? We would be interested in using mosaic.com. I can be reached at the above
email address or at 213-727-7900.
Thank you and God Bless You.
See above