Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Echerer <me...@tngtech.com> on 2004/11/08 12:34:55 UTC

How to reference private assets in a library (e.g. css files)

Hello,

we're using Tapestry 3.0.1 and have a lot of components in our custom library.
In our applications we reference to its .library file.

Because or library components make use of CSS we'd like to reference a CSS file
inside the library (private asset) and use it in our applications border.html's
Shell component using the stylesheets attribute.

Unfortunately I do not see a way to make private assets visible to our
application on a library level. I hoped I could specify assets in the .library
spec, but that's not allowed.

Although putting the border component's "Shell" into the library wouldn't help,
because then I had a similiar problem with the application's CSS file.

Any best practices for this issue?

Cheers,
Michael