Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Wilfred Spiegelenburg <wi...@apache.org> on 2020/11/06 13:14:43 UTC

Re: YUNIKORN-317 removal of the cache in the core

Over the last couple of days I have added all the unit tests and the e2e
tests for YUNIKORN-317

The test changes have been committed in three steps: unit tests, e2e tests
and a fix for a broken unit test/lint issues.
In both test changes there is also a limited number of linter clean up
changes included.

The e2e tests the refactor was limited to using the newly introduced
functions and linter clean up. The test and mock needed for these tests
have now all been moved to *_test.go files. This means that they do not
leave traces in the production code anymore.

Changes in the non test code that were made as part of these changes all
were fixes of porting issues or for test failures.
All tests pass locally, lint check is far cleaner than it has been in a
long time. Travis has some issues with the lint check which is a known
issue.

Please review the changes, comment and feedback is welcome.
There is nothing left to do for this task.
I'll check after the weekend what needs to be merged into the branch to
allow merging into trunk.

Cheers,
Wilfred

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ww...@apache.org>.
Hi Wilfred

Great progress, thank you.
Could you please create a PR so it is easier for people to review and
comment?

Thanks
Weiwei