Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com> on 2012/03/14 11:49:10 UTC

Components for JIRA Jackrabbit Oak

hi all

i would like adjust the JIRA project to reflect the different
components we are having in the oak project.

so far i would suggest to create:

- oak core (or mikrokernel)... i am bit confused about the mix here.
- oak jcr
- oak test (including integration testing and benchmark)

we may or may not align them later with the overall project
setup once the latter is more stable.

wdyt?

angela

Re: Components for JIRA Jackrabbit Oak

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com> wrote:
> i would like adjust the JIRA project to reflect the different
> components we are having in the oak project.

Good point.

To get us started I just set up components based on the structure in svn:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Acomponents-panel

Feel free to edit if or as needed.

BR,

Jukka Zitting