Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zoltán Altfatter <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/28 15:11:21 UTC

boost fields which have value

Hi,

How can I achieve that documents which don't have field1 and field2 filled
in, are returned in the end of the search result.

I have tried with *bf* parameter, which seems to work but just with one
field.

Is there any function query which I can use in bf value to boost two fields?

Thank you.

Regards,
Zoltan

RE: boost fields which have value

Posted by Robert Petersen <ro...@buy.com>.
I believe the sortMissingLast fieldtype attribute is what you want: <fieldType ... sortMissingLast="true ... />

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SchemaXml