Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Stefan Papp <st...@unbelievable-machine.com> on 2017/02/01 10:34:03 UTC

Apache Atlas Bridge for Flink

Hi,

Is an Apache Atlas Bridge for Flink available?

Has this feature already been requested.

Stefan

Re: Apache Atlas Bridge for Flink

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi Stefan,

I know this is an old email thread. Did you ever look more closely into an
Atlas bridge for Flink?
If so, I'd be happy to take a look at any prototypes.

Regards,
Robert

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Stefan,