Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by deepak agrawal <dk...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/12 12:30:21 UTC

Problem regarding Solr MultiCore

Hi all,

I am having a solr single instance.Now i just want to use Solr Multi Core.
So for this i just change solr.xml  -

<solr persistent="true" >
    <cores adminPath="/admin/cores" persistent="true" >
      <core name="core0"
instanceDir="C:\PointCross\WIP\DevBuild\trunk\Orchestra Product\Search\solr"
dataDir="C:\Orchestra\Search\SOLR\data" />
     </cores>
  </solr>

Now i have a solr directory(solr/conf/) and data directory above given
path.when i am using
http://localhost:8080/solr/admin/

then it is working fine.
But when i am using - *http://localhost:8080/solr/admin/cores*
then following error occur -

*type* Status report

*message* */solr/admin/cores*

*description* *The requested resource (/solr/admin/cores) is not available.*

So can  you please help me what are the changes required for Solr Multicore.

--
DEEPAK AGRAWAL
+91-9379433455

Re: Problem regarding Solr MultiCore

Posted by deepak agrawal <dk...@gmail.com>.
yaa it points the directory contains solr.xml.
But Solr Folder having the conf and bin folder.
for multicore any other thing is required.

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.