Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sam Hamilton <sa...@sh81.com> on 2011/08/03 05:37:11 UTC

.gitignore

Hi Devs,

I know normally to get code committed to OFBiz you should open a JIRA but it seems a bit excessive when all I would like someone to do is add .DS_Store to the bottom of the .gitignore file

Thanks for your help

Sam

Re: .gitignore

Posted by Sam Hamilton <sa...@sh81.com>.
Hey Devs - in the end I did create a patch as I found another problem with the file.

Cheers
Sam