Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com> on 2011/10/21 18:10:44 UTC

Refactoring TLP pom

Following changes have been made up to now:

- Refactored maven-skin to single project james-skin (and released)
- Merged <pluginManagement> section from other projects including
configuration
- Simplified site/reporting switch
- Merged weare.xml document into pom.xml
- Updated to latest plugin versions

Pending changes:
- verify, remove or add (technical) reports (doap,
dependency:analyze-report, ...)
- Use APIViz for javadocs (I see a problem until it APIViz works also
for poms using <packaging>pom</packaging>
- Shall the <dependencyManagement> go into this pom? (Not my favorit)
- ?

What should be done before we can think about releasing?

Thanks and regards
Felix

Re: Refactoring TLP pom

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 10/21/11 6:52 PM, Felix Knecht wrote:
> Sorry, wrong list ...

Yeah, I was wondering what I should respond to this mail, and I didn't
found any good response :)

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com