Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Yakulis, Ross (Ross)" <ya...@avaya.com> on 2004/04/24 00:17:13 UTC

1.2 final when

I concur with the earlier post, I would be useful for planning and etc to know an approximate 1.2 final.  I know it depends on the bug rate and etc, but there should be some sort of target date or goal?

What do you say dims (Davanum Srinivas), and approximate time frame?

Ross

Re: 1.2 final when

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Right now, am concentrating on performance, glen will look into some more doc/lit issues. But
MAJOR time sink is passing the JAX-RPC TCK. You can expect a Beta2 early next month.

-- dims

=====