Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Indra Gunawan <ig...@balicamp.com> on 2003/07/09 12:06:23 UTC

Vacancy

PACIFIC COMMUNICATION NETWORK - VACANCY

Pacomnet (Pacific Communication Networks) is an application service provider
(ASP).
We deliver virtual financial services to the empowered customer. We offer
e-Banking and online settlement solutions.
Due to the regional expansion of our business, we are seeking personnel for
full-time employment of:

SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Responsibility : Developing solutions for e-Banking Projects
Requirements :
* IT formal background
* Minimum of 3 years experience in software development working with JAVA,
EJB, J2EE, HTML, XML and RDBMS
* Has strong background and understanding of Object-Oriented Modeling
* Familiarity with WebLogic is a plus
* Abilities to work as a team player or work independently
* Fast learner, hard working and good interpersonal skills

Please submit your CV to :

PT. Pacomnet
Wisma Indovision, 12 Floor
Jl Raya Panjang Z/III