Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by EVA <aw...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/14 13:10:25 UTC

XSP's Manual

Hello all!!

I'm looking for a complete XSP's manual or tutorial or guide. I'd like
in spanish but it isn't important this. Spanish or English.

I found in Cocoon's manuals  only small references to XSP.

Thank you very much.

Best desires from Seville (Spain)

Re: XSP's Manual

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 18 oct. 05, à 16:54, EVA a écrit :

> ...You say that XSP isn't the better... then? What must i use?..

The bricks-cms example application is a "modern" example of a typical
Cocoon application, see wiki.apache.org/cocoon/BricksCms

-Bertrand

Re: XSP's Manual

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
EVA wrote:

>You say that XSP isn't the better... then? What must i use?

Actually we use basically, cforms, jxtemplate, OJB, JSFlow for DB
development.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: XSP's Manual

Posted by EVA <aw...@gmail.com>.
Antonio, you are a SUN!... Cool! ;P

You say that XSP isn't the better... then? What must i use?

Kisses from Seville (Spain)

Re: XSP's Manual

Re: XSP's Manual

Posted by EVA <aw...@gmail.com>.