Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Aseem Bansal <as...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/03 07:22:22 UTC

Is Spark launcher's listener API considered production ready?

While using Spark launcher's listener we came across few cases where the
failures were not being reported correctly.

   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-17742
   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-18241

So just wanted to ensure whether this API considered production ready and
has anyone used it is production successfully? Has anyone used it? It seems
that we need to handle the failures ourselves. How did you handle the
failure cases?

Re: Is Spark launcher's listener API considered production ready?

Posted by Aseem Bansal <as...@gmail.com>.
Anyone has any idea about this?