Posted to user@commons.apache.org by de...@greenfossil.com on 2004/04/02 19:28:03 UTC

[Betwixt]ZoneInfo: null/lib/zi/ZoneInfoMappings

Hi,

I am encountering some problem with Betwixt, after i have clean up my
code, which was working earlier, i am now getting the message below
whenever i invoke both beanWriter.write() or beanReader.parse(). Did i
missed something?

	"ZoneInfo: null/lib/zi/ZoneInfoMappings (No such file or directory)"

Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance
chung-onn

Re: [Betwixt]ZoneInfo: null/lib/zi/ZoneInfoMappings

Posted by Cheong Chung Onn <ch...@hs-integrating.com>.
Hi Robert,

I found the cause to the problem, i had accidentally changed the System
properties via System.setProperties(newProperties) and unknowingly  it
has "erased" the previous System properties setting. After i fixed this
problem, the ZoneInfo problem disappears.

regards
chung-onn

Posted by Cheong Chung Onn <ch...@hs-integrating.com>.
Hi Robert,