Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Francisco Sanches <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/09 15:20:43 UTC

SSSP all vertices

Hi,

How to pass the program SSSP.java present in samples to calculate the
shortest path to all vertices. Thus calculate the shortest path starting
from all vertices, this calculation will be necessary because I want to
calculate the radius and diameter of the graph.

--
Francisco Sanches

Re: SSSP all vertices

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@gmail.com>.
Not without hacking through the graph module unfortunately.

Re: SSSP all vertices

#1 2;3;4 1 --- 2
#2 1;5 | \    \
#3 1;4 |  \    \