Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Bernhard Messer <be...@intrafind.de> on 2004/11/09 10:44:28 UTC

Re: Propose Bernhard as committer

hi,

many thanks for proposing and voting me as a committer. I already got my
userid from ASF and can successfully connect to apache.org. In the mail
from ASF, there is a note, that the Project Management Committee
responsible for the project has to grant me access to CVS. Does anybody
know how to proceed ?

regards
Bernhard

Re: Propose Bernhard as committer

Posted by Bernhard Messer <be...@intrafind.de>.
Erik Hatcher schrieb:

> On Nov 9, 2004, at 8:57 AM, Daniel Naber wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday 09 November 2004 10:44, Bernhard Messer wrote:
>>
>>> I already got my
>>> userid from ASF and can successfully connect to apache.org. In the mail
>>> from ASF, there is a note, that the Project Management Committee
>>> responsible for the project has to grant me access to CVS. Does anybody
>>> know how to proceed ?
>>

>> If you can connect to cvs.apache.org you should also be able to
>> commit to
>> CVS, using the same account. Note that your commits will not appear
>> on the
>> mailing list until someone (maybe Erik?) sets that up.
>

> Bernhard - once you make a commit (try something simple first, just as
> a test), send me an e-mail letting me know so I can check my various
> folders that catch spam in case the bounced message makes it there.
> I'll then enable you to send to the CVS commit list.
>
> If you have issues committing, let us know and we'll ask to have that
> fixed.

i just committed the "who we are" page to see if my committs go thru.

thanks
Bernhard

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.

Posted by Daniel Naber <da...@t-online.de>.
On Tuesday 09 November 2004 10:44, Bernhard Messer wrote:

> I already got my
> userid from ASF and can successfully connect to apache.org. In the mail
> from ASF, there is a note, that the Project Management Committee
> responsible for the project has to grant me access to CVS. Does anybody
> know how to proceed ?

If you can connect to cvs.apache.org you should also be able to commit to
CVS, using the same account. Note that your commits will not appear on the
mailing list until someone (maybe Erik?) sets that up.

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de