Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by ri...@aol.com on 2012/07/24 21:58:08 UTC

HttpAsyncClient 4.0-beta2

Hi,

Any idea where i can find the source of HttpAsyncClient 4.0-beta2?
I looked around the project site and only found link to beta1
(http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-asyncclient-dev/source-repository.html)

Thanks,

Rishi.

Re: HttpAsyncClient 4.0-beta2

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2012-07-25 at 16:39 -0400, rishi.easwaran@aol.com wrote:
> Oleg,
>

> Just curious.One the same note, is there a timeframe as to when HttpAsyncClient going to have a stable release?
>
> Thanks,

Rishi

It all depends on your definition of a stable release. HttpAsyncClient
is based on stable releases of core and client components (HttpCore and
HttpClient). We have also had reports of people successfully using it in
production since 4.0-beta1. As far as a GA release is concerned, I am
reluctant to rush it having had a very bad experience with rushing 4.0
release of HttpClient. Having said that, reaching GA toward the end of
the year should be realistic.

Oleg

Posted by ri...@aol.com.

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.