Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Marko Moody <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/02 13:31:01 UTC

Installing Axis C++

Hi All

I tried to install Axis C++. But after following the installation guide , when I tried to run the apache server it says  noting. But not starting the apache server.

I have a problem with the following,

LoadModule axis_module modules/mod_axis2.dll

<Location /axis>

SetHandler axis

</Location>

In here do we have to replace the axis_module  to mod_axis2.dll. I did it also. But not working properly.

Please help me on this.

Best Regards

Marko

---------------------------------

Re: Installing Axis C++

Posted by WAJSBERG Julien RD-BIZZ <ju...@francetelecom.com>.
Marko Moody a écrit :

> Hi All
>
> I tried to install Axis C++. But after following the installation
> guide , when I tried to run the apache server it says  noting. But not
> starting the apache server.

Look if you have the specific xerces module file that axis-cpp needs;
with apache/Linux, we had this problem: axis-cpp was looking for xerces
2.2, and we had xerces 2.5 or 2.6, and it made apache just stop.

--
Julien