Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Djoudi Larbi-CLD018 <la...@motorola.com> on 2004/04/12 19:49:17 UTC

is it DOABLE to simulating a WebMethods server (WebMethods is soa p server like Apache Axis) ???

I have a client working using generated stubs from a WebMethods server WSDLs. I used Axis to generate those stubs. For testing purposes, I don't have access to that server.  Can anyone please share some experience or input if it is DOABLE to:

1) simulate that WebMethods to talk to my client by installing Apache Axis and writing similar service that are in WebMethods server
2) OR somehow develop a TCP server that builds SOAP/HTTPS messages and communicate with my client.

Appreciate your help.

Larbi